• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
5 years ago I had Party A with shot credit as an authorized user on a few of my credit cards and I put my address as Party A's. I have no contact with Party A anymore but recently I am receiving a flood of pre-approved and attractive offers such as 18 months 0% balance transfers etc. from all major credit card companies addressed to Party A's name. I am puzzled about this. Either Party A's credit has greatly improved, or credit card company's credit standards have greatly eased, or they are confusing me with Party A because of the same address. Which one is most likely?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
runoff said:   5 years ago I had Party A with a shot credit as an authorized user on a few of my credit cards and I put my address as Party A's. I have no contact with Party A anymore but recently I am receiving a flood of pre-approved and attractive offers such as 18 months 0% balance transfers etc. from all major credit card companies all addressed to Party A's name. I am puzzled about this. Either Party A's credit has greatly improved, or credit card company's credit standards have greatly eased, or they have confused me with Party A because of the same address. Which one is most likely?
  Party A's credit has improved (could be as simple as some derogatory items fell off of the report)

rated:
runoff said:   Either Party A's credit has greatly improved,

This.

If Party A stopped using credit, the sins of the past would age away leaving only the good credit from you.

rated:
You're not opening Party A's mail, are you?

rated:
Did you ever change your address to your real one from the one that "party a" had?

rated:
Pics of Party A?

rated:
I think OP is just having a good time and must be Canadian. Party, eh?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016