• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I have this Negative Equity-Multiplier also it is less than 1, it is -0.25. what is that mean ? is this good bad ?
Thanks,

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Cool story bro. Great storyline.

rated:
F

rated:
I'd say it's more bad good.

rated:
Homework?

rated:
jaytrader said:   Homework?
  I'm going to say an intro couse: macroeconomics?

I can tutor you OP.. my hourly rate is $500.

rated:

rated:
It's because the liabilities is Negative, what would that mean ?

and so we have equity greater than assets !

rated:
Hey, at least OP came back with an answer.

rated:
If this is on a mortgage, you get 0.25% of the total loan value back, usually applied to fees / closing costs. It's essentially the opposite of "buying down" your rate, you are getting cashback for a higher rate.

rated:
alidrs0 said:   It's because the liabilities is Negative, what would that mean ?

and so we have equity greater than assets !

Negative liabilities? Something be wrong here. Those are called abnormal balances in the accounting world.

rated:
billybwilde said:   If this is on a mortgage, you get 0.25% of the total loan value back, usually applied to fees / closing costs. It's essentially the opposite of "buying down" your rate, you are getting cashback for a higher rate.

OP is trying to do some finance homework for class. Nothing to do with mortgages.

rated:
alidrs0 said:   I have this Negative Equity-Multiplier also it is less than 1, it is -0.25. what is that mean ? is this good bad ?
Thanks,

A Negative Equity-Multiplier less than 1 is good bad.  But, a Negative Equity-Multiplier greater than 1 is great bad.  See if you can swap Negative Equity-Multipliers with someone who has one of those.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016