• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Chase is rolling out a new Ink card: Ink Business Preferred. Looks like it will replace the Ink Plus card.

• 80,000 points after $5000 spend in 3 months.
  • 3 points per dollar in travel, shipping, and social media and search engine advertising
  • 1 points per dollar in all other categories
  • Visa signature
  • Cell phone protection up to $600 for theft or damage, $100 deductible. Up to 3 claims in a rolling 12 month
  • $95 annual fee, waived first year

There has been some speculation that Chase's business cards are not a part of the the 5/24 rule. I am unable to confirm this.

I believe it is available as of Nov. 11

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What is needed to open a business card? EIN or is just SSN enough?

rated:
Chargum85 said:   What is needed to open a business card? EIN or is just SSN enough?
  A social is enough. Might be available in branch only. Again, wont roll out until November 11

rated:
enjoy the sign up bonus. the spend catorgies are terrible

rated:
waikikisneakie said:   
There has been some speculation that Chase's business cards are not a part of the the 5/24 rule. I am unable to confirm this.

Nice offer, thanks for the heads up. Coupled with the CSR, that's at least $1,275 in travel redemption (80k bonus + 5k or more from spend).

As far as 5/24 is concerned, does that mean being over 5/24 won't (or might not) stop you from getting this card, or getting this card won't count towards 5/24? Or both?

rated:
waikikisneakie said:   There has been some speculation that Chase's business cards are not a part of the the 5/24 rule. I am unable to confirm this.

Not sure about this particular card as it's not officially out yet, but 5/24 does most certainly apply to UR business cards.

rated:
That would be terrible if the Plus cards get converted to this and we lose 5% on office supply stores, phone bills, etc.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016