• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I need to add 300 Reward Dollars ($3) to my AmEx Blue Cash Everyday. I have an offer on my Amex EveryDay for 500 Reward Dollars. Can I use that offer on Amex EveryDay and then transfer/move reward points to AmEx Blue Cash Everyday to add to my existing AmEx Blue Cash Everyday reward points?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In my experience, they won't move or combine the rewards.

rated:
I don't understand your question but suggest you take the reward redemption on whatever account has the rewards, taking your account negative. Once the negative balance hits chat with American express and ask for the negative balance go be transferred to your other card.

rated:
Stubtify said:   I don't understand your question but suggest you take the reward redemption on whatever account has the rewards, taking your account negative. Once the negative balance hits chat with American express and ask for the negative balance go be transferred to your other card.
  I need 2,500 points in each account to buy a gift card. I have 2,200 in Blue Cash Everyday and none in Amex EveryDay. My question was If I get 500 in Amex EveryDay can I move this to the other card so that I get 2,500+ in Blue Cash Everyday?

rated:
Hadrianus said:   
Stubtify said:   I don't understand your question but suggest you take the reward redemption on whatever account has the rewards, taking your account negative. Once the negative balance hits chat with American express and ask for the negative balance go be transferred to your other card.
  I need 2,500 points in each account to buy a gift card. I have 2,200 in Blue Cash Everyday and none in Amex EveryDay. My question was If I get 500 in Amex EveryDay can I move this to the other card so that I get 2,500+ in Blue Cash Everyday?

No. 
One uses Membership Rewards while the other Reward Dollars (points vs cash)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016