• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Long story short I got into some legal trouble and need tp pay back $2500 to my parents for lawyer fees on top of that I need to build a $1400 computer I make $700 and have $217 a month left over after bills and will have a credit card with a $200 limit coming soon what is the best way to pay all this off as soon as possible?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
ts;nei (too short; not enough information)

my tl;dr - Uber for a little while

rated:
You owe $2500 and WANT a $1400 computer? Please

Buy a $100 chromebook.

rated:
I Have already paid back about $400 of it already and a $100 is out of the question as it won't play my steam library. 

rated:
Get another job or take online classes to take away time to play games.

fur real?

rated:
Abyss1992 said:   I Have already paid back about $400 of it already and a $100 is out of the question as it won't play my steam library. 
  This is what the problem is. Wrong priorities!

rated:
Abyss1992 said:   Long story short I got into some legal trouble and need tp pay back $2500 to my parents for lawyer fees on top of that I need to build a $1400 computer I make $700 and have $217 a month left over after bills and will have a credit card with a $200 limit coming soon what is the best way to pay all this off as soon as possible?

Pay your parents $217/mo and you'll be done in under a year. Then, save $217/mo and you'll be able to afford the computer in about six months.

You can accelerate these timeframes by reducing your expenses and supplementing your income. A minimum wage part-time job would get you an extra $400/month easy, you'd be debt-free and computer-rich by May Day.

The worst course of action would be maxing out that credit card on anime figures, Gravity Falls t-shirts, and CoD DLC. Also, try to avoid additional legal trouble, that'd really set you back.

rated:
don't feed the troll...

rated:
Abyss1992 said:   ...what is the best way to pay all this off as soon as possible?

Make more money.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016