• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If i have bitcoin that I wanted to sell but didn't want to get low-balled by an exchange where would I sell them?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
windsorguyone said:   If i have bitcoin that I wanted to sell but didn't want to get low-balled by an exchange where would I sell them?
  Exchange it for H&B

rated:
windsorguyone said:   If i have bitcoin that I wanted to sell but didn't want to get low-balled by an exchange where would I sell them?
  
localbitcoins dot com
 

rated:
Nice trolling

rated:
I've only done this for very small amounts but I've sold bitcoin on eBay for more than market value even after fees.

rated:
bitstamp.com is my personal favorite for exchanges

It will take you some time to setup and validate the account, don't expect things to be instant.

rated:
localbitcoins.com?

Why would you get "lowballed" by an exchange? That is basically the marketplace.

rated:
There's an artisanal farmer's market weekly near where I live. You should set up a stall, tell a good story about how you mined it, and charge 3x the otherwise going rate.

rated:
Coinbase. You don't get exactly the current rate, but close enough.

rated:
I agree Coinbase is the best choice if your looking to liquidate your BTC. Actually at the time of writing I am seeing $720 @Coinbase and $715 @CoinMarketCap so there is always the chance to get a better rate.

rated:
H&B seconded

rated:
Waffles said:   I've only done this for very small amounts but I've sold bitcoin on eBay for more than market value even after fees.
  
This is a terrible idea. You have no recourse if they claim it was never delivered and no way to get those bitcoins back. Use coinbase.

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
windsorguyone said:   If i have bitcoin that I wanted to sell but didn't want to get low-balled by an exchange where would I sell them?
  Exchange it for H&B

  Holiness & Beatification

rated:
parkdanil said:   I agree Coinbase is the best choice if your looking to liquidate your BTC. Actually at the time of writing I am seeing $720 @Coinbase and $715 @CoinMarketCap so there is always the chance to get a better rate.
  
Not being particularly familiar with bitcoin, why isn't this an obvious arbitrage opportunity?

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016