• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HI,

I got this via email today, wondering if anyone got the same and how you plan on proceeding. I got in on the lending club ipo about a year ago, sold everything on the first day and made some money (luckily, and LC is now significantly lower than what it was offered for).I am pleased to provide you with details on a special opportunity - the ability to purchase shares in our company's IPO.HomeUnion was founded with one singular goal in mind - to provide investors with a trusted and simple way of investing in real estate. And from day one, our strong commitment to this goal has been a primary driver of our success.As the company's founder & CEO, it's an honor to present you with this offer - to purchase shares in the HomeUnion IPO starting with as little as $250. Provided by Motif Investing and led by B. Riley & Co., this offering is made under SEC Regulation A.Please note: the IPO is targeted for November 18, so make sure to open an account with Motif to purchase your shares.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Aside from Google, if most favored customers of the house(s) sponsoring the IPO have not already grabbed every share, leaving nothing for you to buy, you probably don't want any.

rated:
taxmantoo said:   Aside from Google, if most favored customers of the house(s) sponsoring the IPO have not already grabbed every share, leaving nothing for you to buy, you probably don't want any.
  +1

I learnt this the hard way on loyal3.com SC offering... I'm out of the IPO retail market

rated:
I got the same email and read up on their finances. They are no where near profitable, which is a big red flag to me.

rated:
Thanks to all who replied to OP. I was wondering same about this as I also got an email. Thanks for saving me some hard earned cash $$$ !!

rated:
Thanks...after reviewing the numbers, i agree with backing out

rated:
The IPO was delayed, possibly next week (never a good sign).  Here's some basic background on the company.

http://www.bizjournals.com/losangeles/news/2016/11/16/irvine-bas...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016