• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
any credit card with bonus category for wifi payments o isp providers?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Chase Ink Plus maybe? 5x points for internet and cable tv services. Might work if your provider is coded as such.

rated:
Can't help but wonder why you are spending so much on WiFi charges to ISP providers.

rated:
Can't help but wonder what's a "wifi payment."

rated:
Snezz said:   Chase Ink Plus maybe? 5x points for internet and cable tv services. Might work if your provider is coded as such.
  Don't need Plus.  My regular Chase Ink gives 5% back for telecom services and office supplies.

rated:
DTASFAB said:   
Snezz said:   Chase Ink Plus maybe? 5x points for internet and cable tv services. Might work if your provider is coded as such.
  Don't need Plus.  My regular Chase Ink gives 5% back for telecom services and office supplies.

Yes, i use for comcast + verizon.

rated:
I should have asked :
any credit card with bonus category for paying internet service providers beside Chase ink?

rated:
Try the various business cards. None of the consumer cards bonus internet AFAIK. And if you want the old INK, better get it fast.

rated:
INK appears to see SlingTV as a TV or internet provider = 5%.

INK appears to see Sony VUE TV as a Playstation game service = 1%.

Odd because VUE offers more live cable TV channels than Sling.

rated:
zjts said:   I should have asked :
any credit card with bonus category for paying internet service providers beside Chase ink?

Amex Hilton - 3X points, if you like Hilton hotels. Used to be 5X points. *shrugs*

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   INK appears to see SlingTV as a TV or internet provider = 5%.

INK appears to see Sony VUE TV as a Playstation game service = 1%.

Odd because VUE offers more live cable TV channels than Sling.

My guess is that Sling TV is part of the same merchant account as its parent, Dish Network, and Sony VUE is paid through the Playstation Network merchant account.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016