• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Its main use is in Asia but should work on the Discover Card network. I read about it on another board. I applied for the no annual fee card and got instant approval. The card should arrive in two to three weeks.

Link: http://www.icbc-us.com/ICBC/%E6%B5%B7%E5%A4%96%E5%88%86%E8%A1%8C...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Any salient features here in the US?

rated:
needhelpplease said:   Any salient features here in the US?

Probably none. I doubt you'll ever find a place in the U.S. that accepts UnionPay but not other credit cards.

If you don't travel much, it will probably be just a card you have that none of your friends have.

rated:
What's the benefit of the Union pay card over the Visa card also listed on the linked page?

rated:
Is this a Chip & PIN [default] card?

rated:
Probably no benefit over the Visa. It's just that I already have a ton of Visas and none of these.

The only way to know if it's chip and pin by default is use it in a chip terminal when it comes. I don't know yet.

rated:
Gee…
I used to collect baseball cards.

rated:
If you frequently travel to China this is a great card to have.. But agree, no real benefit if you live in the US and don't use your passport often.

rated:

rated:
whoops

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016