• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Cancel your account with Payoneer Debit MasterCard. They have a TOTALLY UNSECURED System prone to BREACH OF SECURITY..
In May 2016, I had 2 fraudulent charges on my debit card tot. $ 1382.72 .
I immediately reported the charges and blocked my card, They still debited my account.
Now Payoneer is trying to make it nearly impossible for me to get my money back. They are a SCAM!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That's how debit cards work, it's not just payoneer, a lot of banks do that to DEBIT cards.

rated:
As far as I am concerned, unless you cannot get a regular credit card or the store won't let you use a credit card, there is almost no reason to ever use a debit card.

rated:
Did you follow their process for getting your money back? In writing?
If yes, and you haven't gotten your money, submit a complaint with CFPB.

rated:
I would also take it up with Mastercard. That is, unless the perp got your PIN and used it for the transaction. If that's the case I don't know that I'd be blaming Payoneer.

Keep in mind this an offshore company, so that may limit your remedies. At least they were when I signed up many years ago. Good for hiding questionable activities. Bad on fees and many other things. Security seems top notch though.

rated:
If you had followed FWF you would know better than to be using a DEBIT card for your transactions.

rated:
scripta said:   Did you follow their process for getting your money back? In writing?
If yes, and you haven't gotten your money, submit a complaint with CFPB.

Payoneer is a scammy company. I live in the USA and discovered the account they set me up with was based in another country. I don't think foreign governments care about CFPB complaints.

My experience with payoneer consisted of several hundred in fees to access my funds.   

rated:
Payoneer has carried on a selective and over-complicated communication with the only purpose of making me fall thru the crack of their system.
They first didn't deliver the critical information on how to properly file a dispute and the deadline. Then when the deadline was passed, I was blamed for not following their instructions.

rated:
I am a host with AirBnB, they offer several methods of payout, direct transfer to Bank account, PayPal and AirBnB Debit Card (by Payoneer).
Having a card was very convenient for me, of course I had no idea, I was going to be hacked and robbed of $1400. Stupid me!.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016