• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hi all.

was wondering if anyone here had any idea of if there is a "best" credit card to pay for Amazon web services in terms of cash back or points. I searched but cannot find anything that stands out for AWS.

I have a big monthly spend there (20k)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I don't think the Chase Amazon card gives 3% back on AWS payments. Nor do I think you can use a GC for it.

For recurring, maybe a Quicksilver card (1.5%) (EDIT: see post below, better option than this)? But at the same time, churn the various cards with the few $k spending requirements for the opening bonuses.

rated:
Obviously, the fidelity Visa card at 2% is the minimum you should accept.

rated:
Citi Double Cash, bit more streamlined redemption (can just be mailed a check, among other options) than Fidelity 2% card.

I have a fair amount of recurring charges that also don't fit into any category with more than 2% and I found this to be best card.

Edit: Citi is known to be often tight with credit lines. If you need something higher than they initially approve, I've found a  phone call or a secure message on their website to be quick and painless (approved double-to-triple initial line both times I asked).

rated:
maybe the new ink card?

rated:
I will stick with starwood preferred amex I think for these bills.

I use the points for lots of international travel, so kind of works out to around 3% back for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016