Audi Club vs European Delivery discount

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Audi club membership gives 6% off MSRP including special lease deals while European delivery is 5% off MSRP not includig special lease deals.

I don't believe you can combine the two unless someone says otherwise and would sales tax apply for both senarios in NY?

Initially I was going to do european delivery but the Audi Club seems like a better deal even including membership costs.

Obviously the program gives off of MSRP but you can negotiate the deal further ie the capital cost of the car.  

Special leases now are roughly 499 a month with 4700ish down and added fees.  With discount and negotiation it should bring the lease price down and I could try to put a security deposit down to reduce the money factor.  

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sales tax is collected when you register/title the vehicle and taxed against the amount on the bill of sales. Doesn't matter where you took delivery.

Does Audi make the new crown vic now?

I did European delivery and got better than 5% discount due to negotiation. Try that and you didn't need audi club membership m

I know with BMW you can aggressively negotiate euro delivery even on in demand vehicles. The dealer doesn't care if they make anything since they chalk up a sale and since it's euro delivery it doesn't count towards their allocation of an m3 or m4 for example. It's win win for you and the dealer. I remember seeing a forum talking about what others are getting on euro delivery purchases and the discounts were substantial.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017