Acorns and Fidelity credit card

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Anyone know how to link the Acorns app and the Fidelity credit card?  I've tried to link it with Fidelity as well as Elan Financial, but have had no luck.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just guessing, but it could be listed as Elan Financial as the card issuer.

tried, but didn't work.

It's issued by Synchrony Bank now so you might give that a try.

brushwood said:   It's issued by Synchrony Bank now so you might give that a try.
Since when??  They just changed to Elan ~4 months ago, so I highly doubt there are more changes already.  Plus I have not received any notice as a cardholder.

irate_retro said:   brushwood said:   It's issued by Synchrony Bank now so you might give that a try.
Since when??  They just changed to Elan ~4 months ago, so I highly doubt there are more changes already.  Plus I have not received any notice as a cardholder.

Oh right. I was thinking of a different branded card I have. I don't have any ideas then.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017