$25 if you're Japanese (office visit in Los Angeles req'd)

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK 
Axis Clinical Trials said: Axis Clinical Trials is looking for Japanese men and women 18+ years and older to participate in a one-time blood draw for research purposes!

Get Paid $25 For A One-Time Visit!

All Is Free & Confidential

No Insurance Necesary

Member Summary
Many such tests were done during WW2 at the behest of Shiro Ishii.

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Axis Clinical Trials looking for Japanese men and women? Doesn't it sound like a joke? Perhaps it should be "Japanese and German"?

So how do I prove that I'm Japanese? I might look like your average white guy, but I'm really Japanese. Especially when there's money involved. If they turn me down, can I sue?

race war
Disclaimer
irate_retro said:   So how do I prove that I'm Japanese? I might look like your average white guy, but I'm really Japanese. Especially when there's money involved. If they turn me down, can I sue?
  No but you can shout "race war".

Great post. Wait, not at all. Applicable to an incredibly limited audience.

Uhhhhhhhhh happy New Year everyone.

That's why I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so

pietromoon said:   That's why I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so
Great minds think alike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR4XNqrqxrU

Do you have to be a wino, too?

Have driven past places that buy blood and seems like the sidewalks are filled with winos, errr... I mean imbibers.

OP: Why is this here? From what I have always heard, you can always sell you blood, if you are really that hard up. Do you have a special interest in this deal? Referral bonus?

Those wino places you speak of are likely buying plasma, not whole blood. It is a rather time-consuming process. I wouldn't call it one of the better experiences I've had.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017