• filter:

Navy Federal Membership Referral $25 for each -- targeted

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Current NFCU members can refer eligible friends and family for Navy Federal membership online, and when they join, you'll each get $25.

Good through 2-28-17.

From email invitation received today.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Was there a address for a link in e-mail. I have not received that offer yet. TX

rated:
I do not want to break any posting rules. Is there an appropriate way under the rules that I can go about finding someone to refer me under that offer? I would also like a LINK to it. Great find. Thank you.

rated:
funnybone76 said:   I do not want to break any posting rules. Is there an appropriate way under the rules that I can go about finding someone to refer me under that offer? I would also like a LINK to it. Great find. Thank you.
  
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1364211

rated:
dj63401 said:   Was there a address for a link in e-mail. I have not received that offer yet. TX
  I just called NFCU and a rep said it was a targeted offer. Sorry.


PS -- NFCU said they do this, along with the 0% BT offers for current members,  because they don't want to get inundated by responses.  Eventually, most members receive the offers over the course of a year -- just not all at the same time.

rated:
I'm pretty sure they have done $50 referral promotions several times over the last few years

rated:
nwill002 said:   I'm pretty sure they have done $50 referral promotions several times over the last few years
  Somebody posted this last September:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1526813 

rated:
In the past January offers (2.99% BT and $25 referrals) are typically not as good as April (0% BT and $50 referrals).

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017