• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I have a question about Chase QuickPay Service as 1st time users. 

I received Chase Quickpay from Sender over $1000 to my Chase account on Friday Night (12AM @ ET) 
The fund was showing  up in my chase checking account within 30 minute, but it's still showing as "Pending" transaction. 
Below is response I got from various Chase CSR 

CSR1: Even though fund is available to use, it's still "Pending".
           It won't be completed until following Tuesday (as Monday being Martin Luther King Holiday)
           She can't confirm if sender can initiate cancel from their end.

Chase Bank Teller: QuickPay is like Cash transaction.
                             Since it's already available to use on my account,
                             there is no way sender can cancel or reverse the transaction. 

Sender is demanding a shipment today, and
I am wondering if I should wait until this is cleared by Tuesday. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Send the merchandise. What you have is the equivalent of you taking cash to an ATM after banking hours on a Friday night. Nothing happens as far as postings on a weekend. You won't see the transaction posted until Wednesday morning after the nightly processing with a posting date of Tuesday because of the Monday holiday.

The Quickpay sender can only change their mind if you did NOT accept the deposit, but once you did, they can't undo it anymore.

rated:
Thanks for explaining

rated:
I have personally had recent problems with Chase Quickpay. I'm currently trying to get $1500 that was never credited to my account from another Chase client and Chase doesn't know where the funds are (since Nov 2015). My advice is to wait until the funds are actually credited to your account.

rated:
Incredibledealmaker said:   My advice is to wait until the funds are actually credited to your account.

They were credited to his account. That's why it says, "pending." Now, if you want to say that your $1,500 was "pending" and then disappeared, I'm all ears.

rated:
There was a change in the system where the payment is auto-accepted for all cases about 3~4 months ago. I guess Chase is realizing the overhead giving the option to accept/reject payment causes.
It may take 2~3 days for pending. As mentioned above, you are safe to send the merchandise.

rated:
Incredibledealmaker said:   I have personally had recent problems with Chase Quickpay. I'm currently trying to get $1500 that was never credited to my account from another Chase client and Chase doesn't know where the funds are (since Nov 2015). My advice is to wait until the funds are actually credited to your account.
  You just forgot about $1500 for over a year? Really?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017