• filter:

2016 Turbo Tax Deals (24.95- 54.95)- YMMV

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I received an email from azsales27@gmail.com. I have purchased from AZ Sales before. The cd will be shipped.
The price is very good. YMMV as this is for previous customers. Its been a while but I may have learned about this company from a FW posting years ago.
good luck!
If you haven't purchased your tax software this year then your in luck. As a previous customer of ours we are wanting you back and will offer you great prices this year. And to top it all off we offer the best service on the web.
How to make a purchase.
1. Simply respond to this email and type in return customer in the subject field and the version you want to get  (they are listed below) and how you want to pay. Credit Card or Pay Pal
2. After that we will send you an invoice for your review and if all is well once you make the payment we will ship out the program the same day. You will receive a tracking number by email thereafter. Simple as that.

Choose whats right for your situation.Below are all the versions available that we carry and the sale prices good for a short time only.

Deluxe Your Cost $24.95 (sale price)·        

• Everything in Basic plus extra help to maximize 350+ deductions and credits ·        
  • Easy questions you can answer - confidence it's done right ·        
  • Get the biggest deduction you deserve - ItsDeductible® helps you accurately value and import your donated items ·        
  • Helps ensure accuracy with automatic import features - Import financial data, W-2s, investment and mortgage information, as well as last year's tax data ·        
  • For Federal & State returns · Includes 5 free federal e-files and one download of a State product (State: print for free or e-file for $19.99 each)* ·        
  • Try Premier for handling your stocks, bonds, mutual funds and employee stock plans

Premier Your Cost $34.95 (sale price)·        

• Everything in Deluxe plus specialized guidance for handling your stocks, bonds, mutual funds and employee stock plans ·       
  • Ensure accuracy with automatic import features-Import financial data, W-2s, investment and mortgage information, as well as last year's tax data ·        
  • Includes expert answers via phone-Get one-on-one answers to your tax questions by phone from our credentialed CPAs and EAs* ·        
  • New: Understand your tax history and maximize next year’s refund with My Analysis & Advice ·        
  • For Federal and State returns ·         Includes 5 free federal e-files and one download of a state product (State: print for free or e-file for $19.99 each)* ·        
  • Try  Home & Business for extra guidance for self-employment & business deduction

tHome and Business  Your Cost $ $39.95 (sale price)·        

• Everything in Premier plus extra guidance for self-employment & business deductions ·        
  • Easily import business data and expenses-Save time and help ensure accuracy by easily importing your QuickBooks and Quicken data* ·        
  • Generate W-2 and 1099 forms fast-Quickly prepare ready-to-print forms for contractors and employees ·        
  • Extra guidance for new business start-ups-walks you through start-up costs that your business can deduct ·        
  • For Federal & State returns ·  Includes 5 free federal e-files and one download of a state product (State: print for free or e-file for $19.99 each)*

tBusiness    Your Cost  $54.95 (sale price)·        

• Prepare and file your business or trust taxes with confidence ·        
  • Extra guidance in reporting income and expenses to help ensure accuracy and maximize business deductions ·        
  • Boost your bottom line with industry-specific tax deductions and simplify asset depreciation ·        
  • Create W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for your employees and contractors ·        
  • This product is Federal only, the state can be purchased through the program*

Edit: trying to fix the formating

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great price if ligit.

rated:
For the official Fatwallet tax software deal thread https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1549084

rated:
AZ Sales not coming up in Google Search.

rated:
I am surprised you would post this based only on a gmail address and a hazy recollection.   I only found that gmail address referenced at investorvillage.com by vireya who says he bought it from there. No other info.  There are legit azsales sites, but I wouldn't assume that gmail address is related to one of them.

rated:
More than sketchy

rated:
Deluxe, w. credit card

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017