• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ok so one has a car stolen.  Made sure the thief in my car crashed into a mountain at high speed by remote comtrolling the car killing the thief. Any way to work this situation to profit by getting a brand new car from insurance company in place of the used car?  

Member Summary
Senior member rambles on about nonsense....
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No.

rated:
No and you've committed homicide.

rated:
I didn't steal the car nor tell this guy to steal rthe car. In fact I didn't crash the car either. He did.

rated:
deeder said:   Ok so one has a car stolen.  Made sure the thief in my car crashed into a mountain at high speed by remote comtrolling the car killing the thief. Any way to work this situation to profit by getting a brand new car from insurance company in place of the used car?  
  Quoted for prosperity.....

rated:
deeder said:   Ok so one has a car stolen.  Made sure the thief in my car crashed into a mountain at high speed by remote comtrolling the car killing the thief. Any way to work this situation to profit by getting a brand new car from insurance company in place of the used car?  

IANAL, but I am 99% sure insurance policies exclude intentional damage. If you remotely-control the car with the intent to cause a total loss and death of the occupant, insurance isn't going to pay anything, you're going to be charged with murder, and you're probably going to lose the civil suit against you by the family of the thief (which your insurance probably isn't to cover, either).

rated:
Was not intentional by me. Thief got into car and drove it hmself. Thieves do not deserve compensation in court. They drove fully with intent to take posession of a vehicle which was not owned by them. Thieves are om the wrong side of the law. A thief can't profit by being suicidal and then stealing and then the family claims damages knowing he will get shot and killed all so his family can get a large lawsuit settlement. That is having a criminal abuse the law

rated:
If one could remote control the car to "drive over a mountain" then one could also "disable car".

rated:
deeder said:   Made sure the thief in my car crashed into a mountain at high speed by remote controlling the car killing the thief.
deeder said:   Was not intentional by me. Thief got into car and drove it himself.

I'm really going to need you to up your trolling game if you expect me to play along.

rated:
Having a discussion about ways to remotely murder a car thief is pretty inappropriate. This topic is closed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017