• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is this available to all states (nationwide)?

rated:
ToddC said:   Is this available to all states (nationwide)?
  This offer is only available to applicants residing in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia.

rated:
GoldenSacks said:   
ToddC said:   Is this available to all states (nationwide)?
  This offer is only available to applicants residing in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia.

  If you live in one of those states you deserve it;

rated:
bopc1996 said:   
GoldenSacks said:   
ToddC said:   Is this available to all states (nationwide)?
  This offer is only available to applicants residing in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia.

  If you live in one of those states you deserve it;

  lol
 

rated:
does anyone know if they do hard pull?

rated:
fwfisawesome said:   does anyone know if they do hard pull?
  soft

rated:
I dont live in Ohio but I have a property in Ohio. Do you think I am eligible? Thank you

rated:
speddi said:   I dont live in Ohio but I have a property in Ohio. Do you think I am eligible? Thank you
  I doubt it.  Usually when offers are limited to certain states the online application won't accept other states zip codes.  Probably the only way to get around that is to call.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017