• filter:

CIT Bank is offering a cash bonus of up to $200 opening a new High Yield Savings account

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$15k tied up in there for $100 bonus. Is that good deal?

rated:
moneybie said:   $15k tied up in there for $100 bonus. Is that good deal?

Per Ken at depositaccounts,

Assuming CIT Bank’s High Yield Savings account is opened with the required minimum deposit, and is kept opened for three months to ensure the bonus being awarded, effective APY can be calculated that combine the savings account APY (1.05%) with the bonus amount:

• $15,000: $100 bonus adds 2.67% for an effective APY of approximately 3.72%

rated:
nice job of putting $150k in thread's title.

rated:
 Problem.  They are Turkeys.

If you're lucky it may go smoothly.   It didn't for me.  Worst tech team in existence.

rated:
Dow1000 said:    Problem.  They are Turkeys.

If you're lucky it may go smoothly.   It didn't for me.  Worst tech team in existence.

Details?

rated:
moneybie said:   $15k tied up in there for $100 bonus. Is that good deal?
  1.05% is one of the best liquid account rates out there. $100 on top is just gravy

rated:
/

rated:
lakefan said:   
Dow1000 said:    Problem.  They are Turkeys.

Details?

Doesn't really matter.  But trust me, incompetence was on display.

rated:
Not bad but half as good as $200 bonus for $15K (savings account) at Chase.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017