• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Anyone else still have this old Amex green cashrebate card? (Similar benefits to blue preferred but no AF).
Amex is converting me to blue everyday card. They keep reminding me my old card will not work soon, but it keeps on working. Expiration of 01/20.
My past experience is the issuer changes over cards and terms when your card expires. Is there any recourse or ability to keep using this card? Online it shows it as being the blue card, same account numbers.
If I am using the green card still am I earning blue or green cash back rates?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If it shows the blue card, you've been converted, and are earning blue rates.

rated:
I got converted against my will as well.  I wound up applying for a Blue Cash Preferred card to take advantage of the $450 signup bonus ($200 on 10% back from Amazon, $250 after $1000 in purchases) to replace it for groceries, but it seems this offer is no longer available (AMEX website shows $150 back after $1000 in purchases).  The converted Blue Cash Everyday card is currently in a drawer.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017