• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I am involved with a conference that happens in a different country each year.  This year it is China.  

Can someone help me with the following:
1. How to accept registration fee/payments from China?
2. I guess dispersing will not be a problem.

Unfortunately, money has to first come to the US and then dispersed.  

I have explored ali pay, we chat, and paypal.  Looks like to use paypal, chinese nationals need to have a foreign currency authorized card.  Alipay is difficult to setup (as per  https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-best-way-to-accept-payment-from-...
I am still exploring wechat. 

Any help will be much appreciated.


Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

what conference is it

Gotta have a person or company in China to be your buddy on this.

We do have an affiliation with a local university.  But payments have to come to the US first and then dispersed.  


You can just wire it. Or Western Union it.

Wire transfer for We Chat/we pay is easiest.


  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017