Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

discover
Disclaimer
https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/good-grades.html
It offers to the students who have discover credit cards and his/her GPA is more than 3.0 for a $20 cashback from discover.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You are an Eligible Student if:

You indicated on your application for the Discover itŪ or Discover itŪ chrome card that you are currently enrolled in college
You are enrolled in college or graduate school during the School Year for which you request the Good Grades Reward
Your Grade Point Average (GPA) for any term during the School Year is at least a 3.0 (or equivalent)
Your payments are current and your account is open at the time you apply for Good Grades Rewards
You have not received more than five (5) prior Good Grades Rewards

I am a student now (after having my card for a while) can I switch to this product?

My daughter tried to switch hers to the student card and they said no she wasn't allowed. At least you get the Kohls money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017