Any landlords interested in helping the Homeless Veterans Community?

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
Hello All.  I have a friend who works for the VA helping homeless veterans find homes.  My friend is looking for landlords who have studios or 1 bedroom properties in the Stanislaus County, covering Modesto, Salida, Ripon, Riverbank, Ceres, and Turlock.  They have about 24 veterans they cannot place in homes due to a lack of landlords participating in the HUD VASH program.  It is basically a section 8 voucher program for the homeless vets.  The payment ranges from $650 to $750.  If you're interested, please PM me and I will get you in touch with her.  Thank you for your interest.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

Nowhere near California, but your friend might consider contacting the local creative real estate investors association.

Not on this forum, unfortunately.

OP, you might try posting this on You'll find plenty of landlords across the country there. Good luck!

Try local Rotary clubs.  Property owners tend to be members and are traditionally friendly to vets.  Source:  past Rotarian

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to

Thanks for visiting Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017