• filter:

Are Alliant CU ACH transfers slower via mobile?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Schedule an ACH transfer from my Alliant CU checking to another checking account of mine via their mobile app and the listed posting date is 10 calendar days away  Do it on their website and it says 1-2 business days.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I just checked..yeah, you're right...it says it wouldn't post for 10 days on the mobile app...something must be screwed up in there...i would contact them (either by phone or secure e-mail) and let them know...Not surprising,..took them 3 updates on this new version of their mobile app to get the broken check deposit function fixed...

rated:
craig10x said:   I just checked..yeah, you're right...it says it wouldn't post for 10 days on the mobile app...something must be screwed up in there
Yes, but is the app just lying or do transfers scheduled through it actually take that long (which would be a much more serious bug)?

rated:
Not sure...i didn't put it through...why not test it with a small amount and see when it arrives in your other checking account?
Then report back here so we will be aware of it and then you could let them know if it is just a bug of wrong information or that it actually is delaying the transfer by an extra 9 days...

rated:
I always ignore the completion date of the transfer, or whatever Alliant calls it. Availability of the funds hasn't changed - it's always available the next day if I submit it by 12 Central (have done transfers both with the app and online).

ETA: Sorry - you're looking for posting date - not sure about that.

rated:
marginoferror said:   I always ignore the completion date of the transfer, or whatever Alliant calls it. Availability of the funds hasn't changed - it's always available the next day if I submit it by 12 Central (have done transfers both with the app and online).

ETA: Sorry - you're looking for posting date - not sure about that.

I thought the posting date was the completion date. In any case thanks for confirming the app works correctly.

rated:
You can also just use your mobile browser to do the transaction on their normal site.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017