• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For background, see:  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&thr...

Gregory Thomas Berry et al., v. LEXISNEXIS RISK & INFORMATION ANALYTICS GROUP

Wife and I received checks for $336.36 each today

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Received the same amount today also.

rated:
I got one too, same amount.

I thought it was a scam.

Going to the Sizzler tonight!!!!!!  lol

rated:
theblenny said:   I got one too, same amount.

I thought it was a scam.

Going to the Sizzler tonight!!!!!!  lol

You'll be eating meat tonight.

I got a notice about that about three years ago. I did send the card back. I'll be checking my mail this week.

Correction: I found the card they sent me years ago. I don't normally keep stuff like this. It said I was automatically part of the class action. No reply needed.

My check arrived. My mail comes late. It will buy a lot of Happy Meals.

rated:
I got mine today too. Wow, I totally forgot about this. $336.36

rated:
$336.36 here, I pulled my Lexus-nexus and clue reports just out of curiosity from reading a thread here on FWF. Thanks!

rated:
Got one for the same amount today!! So this is legit??

rated:
ashleewampler said:   Got one for the same amount today!! So this is legit??
  No. It's only legit once you need to send the money to me  

rated:
https://personalreports.lexisnexis.com/access_your_full_file_dis...

For anyone who wants to see what this company has in terms of records on you, here's how to request your file. You have print and mail in the request (along with a copy of certain documents to prove identity). Took about 2-3 weeks for mine to be sent.

rated:
Is this check real

rated:
I got my check today.    I'm 98% sure that we pulled my wife's report in that window of time as well.   However she was just a GF then and lived in an apartment 2 hours away.    If a postcard was sent to her 2-3 years ago to that apt address she would not have gotten it. However if she would have been automatically enrolled then she should get a check anyway.  However she's moved twice since leaving that apartment so not sure if they would even know where to send the check.  

Is is there a number to call and see if her name is even on the list?     $336 is sweet!   $672 is twice as nice 

rated:
abrewmom said:   Is this check real

Yes. I mobile deposited mine two days ago. No message from the bank that it bounced. What would be the advantage of the people managing the class action to send out a bunch of rubber checks?

rated:
I got one today. Same amount. Don't remember what is was for.

rated:
I remember this company during the times I had it 2006-2013 and I received a check for 336.36 yesterday. They kept sending me letter from their company but I didn't do nothing after 2013. I kept throwing them away. Wow. That money did come on time for me. Lol.

rated:
http://classactionlawsuitsinthenews.com/class-action-lawsuit-set... 

All internet research points to this being real. I however have my doubts that these websites were created by a collection agency and it is a perpetuated scam to obtain people's banking information once the check is deposited.

rated:
Flash1206 said:   http://classactionlawsuitsinthenews.com/class-action-lawsuit-set... 

All internet research points to this being real. I however have my doubts that these websites were created by a collection agency and it is a perpetuated scam to obtain people's banking information once the check is deposited.

It sure would be an expensive way of trying to find out people's checking account information (send people millions of dollars). My $336 check cleared, that was drawn on a major bank (U.S. Bank). It's legit. If in the remote chance something happens to my checking account, I'll change the account number.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017