Radius Bank Hybrid Checking Account Interest Bearing

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Whoa... I stumbled upon this checking account that offers you 0.90% APY.
Pretty sweet checking account if you ask me

No monthly fees, no minimum balance requirement and appears to be a nationwide offer although located in Boston, MA.
You earn the 0.90% APY on the portion of balances $2,500 & up and all it takes to open the account is a $10 opening deposit.
I guess I'll close my savings accounts and transfer all my funds over to this one

go.radiusbank.com/gobanking-rate-hybrid

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would be good if they didn't pay zero interest on the first $2,500.

The full disclosure is as follows: "for balances of $2,500.00 and over, the overall account APY would range from 0.00%-0.90% APY. Accounts will earn the stated APY only for the portion of the balance within the specified tier. The higher the dollar amount in the account (over $2,499.99), the higher the APY (up to 0.90%) will be earned on the account. "

I would recommend Radius though, they seem to have the best online security around. Two-factor auth, and notifications for any kind of activity you feel like.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017