Chase $300 bonus

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://accounts.chase.com/banking/sendCoupon.do 

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
¹Service Fee: Chase Premier Plus Checking has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period: Option #1: Keep an average daily balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances; OR, Option #2: Have automatic payments to your qualifying linked Chase mortgage from your Chase account. Payments set up through Online Bill Pay do not qualify. Mortgages must be in good standing and be first mortgages with servicing retained by Chase. Otherwise a $25 Monthly Service Fee will apply. We will notify you of changes to your account terms or fees. For more information, please see a banker or visit chase.com/checking. 

Bonus/Account Information: Offer not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking account, which is subject to approval; 2) Deposit $25 or more at account opening; AND 3) Have your direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. After you have completed all the above requirements, we'll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective as of 12/5/2016, is 0.01% for all balances in all states. Interest rates are variable and may change. Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account. You can receive only one new checking account related bonus each calendar year and only one bonus per account. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099‑INT.

2Account Closing: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount at closing.

If you would like to learn more about e-mail security or want to report suspicious e-mail, click here. 

If you want to contact Chase, please do not reply to this message, but instead go to www.chase.com. For faster service, please enroll or log in to your account. Replies to this message will not be read or responded to.

BANKER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Eligibility: Personal checking and savings accounts except Chase High School CheckingSM and Chase College CheckingSM. Coupon good one time and may not be transferred to others.

2. Account opening: Enter coupon code. Bonus will be deposited within 10 business days after all conditions are met.

3. E-Coupon Receipt: Print and give to the customer.

JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC 
© 2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
LC-DIG300SEQ1 

Moderator Comment: Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Apr. 17, 2017 @ 10:31am
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I generated a code one morning last August, took it to Chase in the afternoon, and it was already used.
Somebody cracked ... (more)

taxmantoo (Mar. 11, 2017 @ 7:15p) |

I have the same offer for the $200 savings bonus when I log into my Chase checking account. Expires 4/24

montee4 (Mar. 11, 2017 @ 8:25p) |

Don't see it anywhere? Can you link /screenshot?

needhelpplease (Mar. 14, 2017 @ 2:30p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Mailers are available (just saw one a family member received yesterday) for $300 for their regular checking (requires only $1500 to avoid fee instead of $15000).

rated:
Bend3r said:   Mailers are available (just saw one yesterday) for $300 for their regular checking (requires only $1500 to avoid fee instead of $15000)
  Do you know if you could just use ACH transfer to qualify for $300? Also where would I get a mailer?

rated:
You could go to eBay.
Or ask friends/family to look out for the big blue mailer. It's likely one or more will get one. This has been an ongoing practice at Chase for years to send out the mailers with this offer. Occasionally there's a web link to generate a coupon for total checking, but that's much more rare.

Example of mailer someone's sold eBay listing http://m.ebay.com/itm/CHASE-500-300-Checking-200-Savings-Bonus-C...

If you put in15000 in savings with the mailer, you get another $200.

rated:
Actually, there's currently an online coupon generator available for the better offer! Link added to wiki.

edit: nevermind its not generating a code currently. Looks like it expired today. Here it is anyway for reference.  https://www.chase.com/customer/rb_acquisition_284_xlob12051?ID=0000019253&jp_aid_a=65777482&jp_aid_p=chasehome_3/trip1

rated:
If you have a chase credit card log on and go to offers from the pull down menu on the left. Usually has the checking account bonus that you can print and bring in to local branch.

rated:
Any savings account deals? My chase banker keeps calling me and I only like going in if I have a bonus ..

rated:
needhelpplease said:   Any savings account deals? My chase banker keeps calling me and I only like going in if I have a bonus ..There's a $200 savings bonus that expires today but will probably be renewed.

rated:
Bend3r said:   You could go to eBay
Or ask friends/family to look out for the big blue mailer. It's likely one or more will get one. This has been an ongoing practice at Chase for years to send out the mailers with this offer. Occasionally there's a web link to generate a coupon for total checking, but that's much more rare.

Example of mailer someone's sold eBay listing http://m.ebay.com/itm/CHASE-500-300-Checking-200-Savings-Bonus-C... 

Ordered one for the first time. Hope the code is not used.

rated:
GoldenSacks said:   

That's the main (only?) risk with the eBay route. Of course it seems weird someone would use the code and then sell it for $3, potentially jeopardizing their own $300 bonus depending what Chase might do if the code is used twice -- all for a max potential reward of $3 and negative eBay feedback.

rated:
Bend3r said:   
GoldenSacks said:   

That's the main (only?) risk with the eBay route. Of course it seems weird someone would use the code and then sell it for $3, potentially jeopardizing their own $300 bonus depending what Chase might do if the code is used twice -- all for a max potential reward of $3 and negative eBay feedback.

I took this risk to test my first eBay coupon code purchase and also because the potential loss would be only $2.48. Hopefully, I would be able to report back positive!

rated:
heres an invaluable link if you plan to open accounts as a part time job like me lol....

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/knowledge-base/list-methods-banks-...

The site is pretty good for tracking things like this and can be pretty profitable.  I opened the Chase total checking account today(the last day btw lol) after receiving a free code from a member on this very site!!  Helpful Indeed.     WellsFargo x 2 = $500 plus this Chase checking for $300...Makes a grand total of $800 so far this year.  If I had been more on it I would have had time to persuade the wife to open one also   

rated:
Different DoctorofCredit.com link that I prefer

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-500-checking-savings-bonus-n...
coupon link comes up after you log in

rated:
Bend3r said:   You could go to eBay

Example of mailer someone's sold eBay listing http://m.ebay.com/itm/CHASE-500-300-Checking-200-Savings-Bonus-C... 

Are these In-Branch Only coupons?

rated:
Check the exact verbiage on the deal.
Usually these Chase offers come in 2 flavors.

1. $300 for PREMIER checking. requires $15K and 1 direct deposit. This can sometimes be opened online, which is better. After bonus in paid in ~10 days, you can call to downgrade the account to TOTAL checking, which only requires 1500 to avoid fees. have to keep account open for 6 months or they claw back bonus.

2. $300 for TOTAL checking and optionally another $200 for savings. only requires 25 to open checking and 1 direct deposit. Savings requires 15K for 90 days. Only requires 1500 in checking to avoid fees and none if you are doing the 15K savings too. This deal requires you to open in branch with the mailer. Also have to keep account(s) open for 6 months.

If you don't want to tie up 15K for long and/or don't want to have to go in a branch, then the first deal is better. If you want the most bonus and don't mind the face to face, then the second deal is better. If you don't have 15K, then the checking part of the second deal is best.

rated:
Too much for a qualifier.

rated:
No need to buy. I get them all the time.
QD9223692FNC2X67 this code expires 3/27/17

rated:
Does this have to be in the bank only or can it be opened online? We dont have any chase banks in our area. I couldnt find the application link where I can enter the promo code.

rated:
This offer is back. When I logged out of my Chase credit card, it showed as a banner at the bottom of the page. Terms seems to be the same. Mine shows expiration 4/24.

rated:
gremln007 said:   This offer is back. When I logged out of my Chase credit card, it showed as a banner at the bottom of the page. Terms seems to be the same. Mine shows expiration 4/24.
Is it online or B&M?
Thanks

rated:
B&M

rated:
gremln007 said:   B&M
Thanks.
Looks like everything with Chase is going B&M including credit card bonuses.

rated:
Bend3r said:   
GoldenSacks said:   

That's the main (only?) risk with the eBay route. Of course it seems weird someone would use the code and then sell it for $3, potentially jeopardizing their own $300 bonus depending what Chase might do if the code is used twice -- all for a max potential reward of $3 and negative eBay feedback.

I generated a code one morning last August, took it to Chase in the afternoon, and it was already used.
Somebody cracked the code and was tallying up the code numbers without bothering to generate them online.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   
gremln007 said:   This offer is back. When I logged out of my Chase credit card, it showed as a banner at the bottom of the page. Terms seems to be the same. Mine shows expiration 4/24.
Is it online or B&M?
Thanks

I have the same offer for the $200 savings bonus when I log into my Chase checking account. Expires 4/24

rated:
montee4 said:   
marcopolomle said:   
Is it online or B&M?
Thanks

Don't see it anywhere? Can you link /screenshot?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017