• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
in chapter 11 :http://fortune.com/2017/03/07/radioshack-bankrupt-again/

lol this company has been on deathwatch forever

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
What's a Radioshack?

rated:

radioshaq (214.21kB)
Disclaimer
qcumber98 said:   What's a Radioshack?
  I think this is what you're looking for.

rated:
do you want upgrade your phone?
no
do you need batteries? we have them on sale
no
is that all you need?(me buying a 99 cent item for a project)
yes
can I have your phone number?
no
address?
no
phone number?
no

I just want to give you 1.08 for the item and go home

want a bag?
no

glad I dont need to go in those stores anymore!

rated:
Guess the Shack is wanting to set a record for number of times in BK? They will have to do it at least one more time to beat Chrysler Plymouth.

rated:
tantuti said:   can I have your phone number?
no
address?
no
phone number?
no

In my area they wouldn't take no for answer. So after declining and saying no, and after the radio shack drone would state that is was required, I would enjoy watching the look on their face when I would politely and respectfully say "1234 Main Street". They would often pause, like they were thinking what to say next and deciding if they wanted to challenge me, but after a moment they would type it in without saying a word.

rated:
Back in the days, I worked at Ratshack for a few weeks. I usually skip the "address & phone #" crap. They don't pay enough (minimal wage) for me to get yelled at. Everyone is minimal wage + commission, which means yes, you made minimal wage. They still had some interesting stuff then and I remember listening to cell-phone calls on the scanner. Good times.

A lot of the store management are also into MLMs and got this deluded idea about making the big bucks from Tandy's stock program. I remember my manager who was from India and just had a baby and I was like, how are you feeding your family? People who work there long term usually don't have a lot of options. I went on to a big box computer store later soon after.

rated:
We need your phone number, sir!

867-5309

rated:
HawkeyeNFO said:   We need your phone number, sir!

867-5309

Jenny, is that you?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017