• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
There are quite a few dining rewards networks out there. This was a popular topic on this forum at one time, but it seems like all the information is out of date.

So which dining rewards program is best nowadays? Are there any that can be stacked?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Recently I got bonuses from both iDine and Yelp. I don't know if they share all the same restaurants, but they did at the one I visited.

rated:
Idine+yelp+opentable+credit card rewards+happy hour
My personal best is 25% off $3 beers.

rated:
imbatman said:   Idine+yelp+opentable+credit card rewards+happy hour

Do these all stack?

If i substitute rapid rewards, which do i remove from that list?  Few restaurants in my city actually in the program but there's one by my house...

rated:
my favoriate is the heavily discounted restaurant gift cards at costco. the "network" is pretty limited though

rated:
Bend3r said:   imbatman said:   Idine+yelp+opentable+credit card rewards+happy hour

Do these all stack?

If i substitute rapid rewards, which do i remove from that list?  Few restaurants in my city actually in the program but there's one by my house...

Is rapidrewards on rewards network? If so, replace idine.

rated:
Don't forget Mogl! There seems ot be a lot of overlap with Mogl and the rewardsnetwork, but the stack.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017