• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Not bad, I was surprised when they offered.  Fee waived first year, let me register with EIN, cheers

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It depends on the broker/bank.

For BofA/ML $3MM+ puts you into theirs (U.S. Trust).
Chase it's 10. UBS probably around the... (more)

LeveragedSpeculator (Mar. 17, 2017 @ 12:40a) |

Curious about  MS middle-market tier similar to Chase Private Client but with $1MM in combined assets _and liablities_??... (more)

vickh (Mar. 17, 2017 @ 12:46a) |

Yes home mortgages through them are a liability so would count towards that. Not sure of all of the perks but one of th... (more)

LeveragedSpeculator (Mar. 17, 2017 @ 6:49a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How can you use ein on a personal card

rated:
babalooie21204 said:   Not bad, I was surprised when they offered.  Fee waived first year, let me register with EIN, cheers

online? i 'm Cpc 

rated:
JPM Private Banking has the waived annual fee option, CPC doesn't get it. They also have access to the JPM Reserve card which is the CSR but with the Palladium 'plastic' and an unpublished United Club benefit.

rated:
Will they waive 5/24 rule?

rated:
ssgcinty said:   Will they waive 5/24 rule?
  If you're in JPM Private Banking, sure, your banker can easily take care of any pesky things like "underwriting". 

Hopefully being clearer: This is not for CPC. CPC does not have an increased signup bonus (for now), CPC doesn't waive annual fees, and they are still bound by 5/24.

rated:
Oh - thanks for the clarification.
The minimum for JPM PB seems to be $10m - beyond my reach.

rated:
ssgcinty said:   Oh - thanks for the clarification.
The minimum for JPM PB seems to be $10m - beyond my reach.

I would be surprised to see anyone with  JPM PB on FWF

I believe They did offer JPM Reserve card by a fax application to CPC members 

rated:
needhelpplease said:   
ssgcinty said:   The minimum for JPM PB seems to be $10m - beyond my reach.
  I would be surprised to see anyone with  JPM PB on FWF

OP seems to be one. He was offered PB benefits.

rated:
babalooie21204 said:   Not bad, I was surprised when they offered.  Fee waived first year, let me register with EIN, cheers
  wheres the link?

rated:
Not sure how op went from a 71k salary in 2009 to being a PB client in 2017.

rated:
JPM Private banking is $250K and above. I have PB.

rated:
ssgcinty said:   Not sure how op went from a https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/898471 in 2009 to being a PB client in 2017.
  that's what FWF can do for you!

rated:
What's the difference between Chase Private Client and Private Banking?

rated:
CPC is for those with >250k in assets at Chase.

JPMPB is for those with >10MM in assets at J.P. Morgan/Chase (J.P. Morgan is included for these people as they can access some of the sophisticated investment products the JPM side deals in like IPO shares, private equity, etc).

The difference is CPC is to make middle class people feel better to pay more in fees, whereas JPMPB probably has a service level of several people at your beck & call and if you have to ask about the fees you can't afford them at either level

rated:
jigsaw1975 said:   JPM Private banking is $250K and above. I have PB.

hmm.

CPC is 250K and you don't have to maintain it, just have it initially per my banker.

rated:
ssgcinty said:   Not sure how op went from a https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/898471 in 2009 to being a PB client in 2017.
  71k salary @ 24 and paying $500/mo in rent is a pretty good start. More than half of his adult life has passed since that post.

rated:
BingBlangBlaow said:   
ssgcinty said:   Not sure how op went from a https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/898471 in 2009 to being a PB client in 2017.
  71k salary @ 24 and paying $500/mo in rent is a pretty good start. More than half of his adult life has passed since that post.

Earning W2 alone is probably the slowest way to become a multi-millionaire. If he has an EIN, presumably he has a business. 

rated:
thejq said:   
BingBlangBlaow said:   
ssgcinty said:   Not sure how op went from a https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/898471 in 2009 to being a PB client in 2017.

Earning W2 alone is probably the slowest way to become a multi-millionaire. If he has an EIN, presumably he has a business. 

second that!
unless you go IPO (Startups) or FB/google/apple!

rated:
Or inheritance

rated:
Juicy? BIG Juicy! http://www.lizardlicktowing.com/about/staff/big-juicy  She's tougher than a two dollar steak.

rated:
If I had the assets to qualify for real private banking – I wouldn't bother hoarding Chase points.

rated:
It depends on the broker/bank.

Chase it's 10. UBS probably around there too with GS & MS more.
And Credit Suisse just got the heck out of the biz because they couldn't compete.

MS has a middle-market tier similar to Chase Private Client but with $1MM in combined assets _and liablities_.

While we tend to focus on official/stated fees & ROI here at FWF private banking can have some unique unstated high NPV-perks (ie: UBS was helping many of their clients avoid taxes (not legally)).

rated:
LeveragedSpeculator said:   It depends on the broker/bank.

Chase it's 10. UBS probably around there too with GS & MS more.
And Credit Suisse just got the heck out of the biz because they couldn't compete.

MS has a middle-market tier similar to Chase Private Client but with $1MM in combined assets _and liablities_.

While we tend to focus on official/stated fees & ROI here at FWF private banking can have some unique unstated high NPV-perks (ie: UBS was helping many of their clients avoid taxes (not legally)).

Curious about  MS middle-market tier similar to Chase Private Client but with $1MM in combined assets _and liablities_?? Would Do they do home mortgages in that?

Perks?

rated:
Yes home mortgages through them are a liability so would count towards that. Not sure of all of the perks but one of them is they pay the annual fee on your Amex Platinum card I think.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017