• filter:

Question about broker fee on a hard money loan on commercial property in New York

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Anyone's expertise in this would be appreciated. In New York State, can an unlicensed mortgage broker legally take a broker commission on a hard money/private loan on commercial property? In short, does anyone know if the licensing laws for real estate brokers apply on mortgages on commercial property and do you need a license to take a commission? The mortgage amount would be approximately $500,000.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017