2nd job while working 1st job AT SAME TIME?

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I work nights in an office to support our client.
Currently, Things are slow (3hrs+ downtime) due to the client not needing much support lately.

What kind of 2nd job can I do while sitting at my desk?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

pics?

Surveys. Not a big payout but you can fill your time and make a few bucks pretty easy.

yurgreat said:   I work nights in an office to support our client.
Currently, Things are slow (3hrs+ downtime) due to the client not needing much support lately.

Look for a new, higher paying, more interesting job.

yurgreat said:   

camming. optional: do exercises at your desk to get in shape

run a successful eBay business

my employee handbook technically says I can't do what you're proposing, and it would be considered a fireable offense
That being said, FWF and other online research has been a solid time burglar that's allowed me to make more $$ when I'm done at the office.

imbatman said:   my employee handbook technically says I can't do what you're proposing, and it would be considered a fireable offense

I bet it doesn't say anything specifically about camming

rufflesinc said:   
imbatman said:   my employee handbook technically says I can't do what you're proposing, and it would be considered a fireable offense

I bet it doesn't say anything specifically about camming

That strikes me as pretty dependent on having a private office.

Then again... I have no doubt that there is a market for camming staged in a cube farm or a server room.

yurgreat said:   I work nights in an office to support our client.

Enroll in school.  Then you can use your downtime to study or do your homework.  

Fatwallet miles and points stuff. Bank account bonuses. Online poker if you have the skills.

TravelerMSY said:   Fatwallet miles and points stuff. Bank account bonuses. Online poker if you have the skills.
 I thought online poker has been gone for years?

I'd imagine they'll fire you if they find that you were working a second job while they are paying you. I sure would. Do at your own risk.

matrix5k said:   
TravelerMSY said:   Fatwallet miles and points stuff. Bank account bonuses. Online poker if you have the skills.
 I thought online poker has been gone for years?

I think all the easy money has been made. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017