Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Help me

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I wonder where is delzy?  Serving in the current administration?

ZenNUTS (Mar. 22, 2017 @ 2:04p) |

Do you happen to know anyone from Russia? They have a whole process for that as I'm learning. One caveat is that some o... (more)

Rubl (Mar. 22, 2017 @ 5:31p) |

That's a good question. What happened to him/her ?

xoneinax (Mar. 22, 2017 @ 8:22p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hand em over then.

The wolf of Wall St had some interesting ideas for sheltering money. Rent that (and then only have $1,999,997 to shelter)

I'll hang on to it

You probably need to abandon this idea, but at the very lease, need a lawyer.

Disclaimer
Just hide it in your hair.

The numbers just keep going up. There are several fantastic shelters for this amount of money but they rely HEAVILY on your appearance. Post a few good pics and we can further assist you.

didnt you just post a couple days ago ranting about how your divorce lawyer is not focusing on you with respect to the "clicking" aspect?

They are Dollas!!!New currency

Two words:

Municipal bonds

dealgain said:   didnt you just post a couple days ago ranting about how your divorce lawyer is not focusing on you with respect to the "clicking" aspect?
  Yup absolute troll. Had 200K 2 days ago... The other thread is pretty entertaining...Head over there and see OP's remarks on how she wants to be loved!!!!

DesiVibe said:   
dealgain said:   didnt you just post a couple days ago ranting about how your divorce lawyer is not focusing on you with respect to the "clicking" aspect?
  Yup absolute troll. Had 200K 2 days ago... The other thread is pretty entertaining...Head over there and see OP's remarks on how she wants to be loved!!!!

Probably just left out a digit. 

RussellJohnson said:   
DesiVibe said:   

Probably just left out a digit. 

More likely a decimal point. 

chatterweb said:   Help me
  That would be two . billion. dollars.

start by posting on a public forum that you are trying to shelter it. the best way to keep a secret is to tell everyone I can find, at least it's worked for me!

kayfaire said:   start by posting on a public forum that you are trying to shelter it. the best way to keep a secret is to tell everyone I can find, at least it's worked for me!
  And that Clinton IT guy

TripleB?

Swiss Bank!

Mattress

Hole in the woods somewhere coupled with a vegas trip right after you finish withdrawing everything. Get seen on video trashed and spending... Blame the gambling.

foglem said:   Hole in the woods somewhere coupled with a vegas trip right after you finish withdrawing everything. Get seen on video trashed and spending... Blame the gambling.
  I wonder where is delzy?  Serving in the current administration?

Do you happen to know anyone from Russia? They have a whole process for that as I'm learning. One caveat is that some of them become very prone to accidents afterwords.

ZenNUTS said:   I wonder where is delzy ?
That's a good question. What happened to him/her ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017