80K bonus points ($80) at Rakuten when you open new cc account. 20k more points for using card.

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rakuten Rewards MasterCard - Rakuten.com
Disclaimer
Rakuten.com is doing a promotion offering 80,000 points instantly with an approved credit card application.  (Worth $80.)  Application took less than a minute, got instant approval, and on next login, had $80 worth of credit in my Rakuten account.  Even if you don't use this site a lot, it's $80 worth of free stuff.  (And can get another $20 in points if you make 3 purchases of any size during promo period.)  Even if you don't need anything, your favorite charity could probably use $100 worth of donated goods!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My credit doesn't get pulled for less than $300 in bonuses.
$80 is nothing.

My credit isn't that fragile. But if you stay disciplined maybe you'll get there too.

scoutconnor said:   My credit doesn't get pulled for less than $300 in bonuses.
$80 is nothing.

This.
My credit is over 800 and i debate if even $300 is worthy of a pull.

Not a company I would trust with credit card information

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017