Navy Federal CD

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
anybody with an account at navy federal can tell me what the maximum deposit is for the 12 month CD (special easy start certificate)

Thx

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fine print from website. Don't need to sign in or have CD.
Limit one Special EasyStart Certificate per member. This offer, including the stated APY, is effective March 25, 2013. Navy Federal reserves the right to end or modify this offer at any time. Penalty for early withdrawal. The Special EasyStart Certificate has a $50 minimum balance and a $3,000 maximum balance. Additional deposits are allowed at any time subject to the maximum balance. Certificate owner(s) age 18 and older must have a Direct Deposit of Net Pay or a payroll allotment and a Navy Federal checking account within 90 days of the certificate issue date. If these requirements have not been satisfied by the 90th day, your Special EasyStart Certificate dividend rate will be reduced to the prevailing dividend rate of the standard EasyStart Certificate for the remainder of the certificate's term.

no way to do this without legitimate direct deposit?

by that I mean it must be payroll and a transfer does not count as legitimate for them?

funnybone76 said:   by that I mean it must be payroll and a transfer does not count as legitimate for them?
According to the phone rep I talked to a few months ago... that is correct.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017