• filter:

Citi Credit Cards VAN - technical problems?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I'm trying to use the Virtual Account Number feature with my citi card, however, I'm receiving the following error:

We're sorry, we're having technical issues and the system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience. If you continue to receive this error, please call 1-855-472-3251.and refer to Error Code [1075]. 

Is this problem specific to me or is everyone encountering this?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I'm in. I can access previous numbers and stuff like that. Are you using the standalone app or web base? Unless it's fixed now...

rated:
Web based app. I haven't been able to use it for days, first time trying in a long time.

rated:
If you've generated a ton of numbers that haven't been used yet you'll get that error. There is a cap..

rated:
I think I've used the app about one time over 5 years ago.

rated:
Citi is having some issues with VAN according to them. I contacted their technical support yesterday and they said theyre working on the issue but have no timeline.

The issue I was having was that I received a replacement card which wasn't appearing under VAN (despite the card already being linked to my user ID). My other account does appear, and was working fine to generate a random #.

rated:
alamo11 said:   If you've generated a ton of numbers that haven't been used yet you'll get that error. There is a cap..
Interesting, do you know how many is "a ton"? I've had quite a few generated & unused before (more than 10) and didn't have this problem.

rated:
olegos said:   
alamo11 said:   If you've generated a ton of numbers that haven't been used yet you'll get that error. There is a cap..
Interesting, do you know how many is "a ton"? I've had quite a few generated & unused before (more than 10) and didn't have this problem.

About 100

rated:
My main account got switch to my Costco visa, which does not have VAN services. They swapped my primary card to a Citi Forward and it works fine now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017