Targeted 10K points from AmEx to enroll in Extended Payment Option

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I got this offer today in the mail.

Archived link here: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&thr...

Though the offer is probably targetted, the signup link is: americanexpress.com/ExPOenroll84

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note that Extended Payment Option is only applicable to charge cards; it does not apply to credit cards.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Note that Extended Payment Option is only applicable to charge cards; it does not apply to credit cards.
Thanks. I got it on my AmEx Plat charge card, as you mention.   

I got this in the mail too but that link they posted (americanexpress.com/ExPOenroll84) does not seem to work for me. I just get a Bad Request error regardless of whether I am signed in or not

Tried the link. Was not targeted, bah.

We're sorry, none of your enrolled Cards is eligible for the Extended Payment Option.

i got an email on my plat card.  just enrolled 2 days ago and got my 10k points right away

do you know if its a soft pull or hard pull?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017