• filter:

M&T Bank Get $200 with one Direct Deposit of $100

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Title says it all.
Have to keep money in the account for 180 days.
Expires 5/24/17

Go to mtb.com/checking, click on the open online link
Enter promo code QL

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Title does not say it all.

Looks like new accounts only.

rated:
http://www.bankdealguy.com/bank-deals/
M&T Bank $150, $160, $200, & $250 Checking Bonuses

rated:
GoldenSacks said:   Is this available nationwide?
Title says it all!    

rated:

rated:
Been burning through a lot of these MT promos - each code (QI, QL, QT, etc) can be used for new accounts. $100 DD can be an ACH transfer for the most part, and bonus posts very quickly. Don't need to maintain the balance after getting the bonus - just need to do 1 transaction/month to waive the $6.95 monthly fee, and then close after 180 days.

rated:
Is there a limit on how many per household?

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Title says it all!    

while i don't see it in the title, is it only Availability to CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, WV ?

rated:
matthewk said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Title says it all!    

while i don't see it in the title, is it only Availability to CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, NJ, NY, OR, PA, VA, WV ?

I don't live in any of those states and just opened an account online using the QI code. 

rated:
johnnybs said:   
matthewk said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Title says it all!    

I don't live in any of those states and just opened an account online using the QI code. 

You may be able to sign up for the account but that doesn't mean you will get the bonus.  Worth a try though.

rated:
MT bank? Title says it all? Empty Bank?

rated:
My bonus posted the same day as the Paypal push and they waived the fee for the first month even though I forgot to use my debit card. I will remember to do that from now on.

Thanks, Op. 200 is a great boost to my budget

rated:
is it limited in geographic location>

rated:
cindihounton said:   My bonus posted the same day as the Paypal push and they waived the fee for the first month even though I forgot to use my debit card. I will remember to do that from now on.

Thanks, Op. 200 is a great boost to my budget

DI'd you open your account using one of the states this offer is limited to?

rated:
yes, it was one of the included states.

rated:
Data point: I opened two accounts for the op's $200 bonus, one for me and one for wife. Accounts are still open.

Last week I opened two more accounts for the $150 bonus (link above, expires 6/30), one for me and one for wife. In the application they asked if I had other M&T accounts. I answered yes, indicated that these would be "secondary" accounts.

Funded, $100 dd, bonus on the second accounts posted. Both accounts show in online access. Ymmv.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017