• filter:

Chase - $350 bonus /new account

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Open a new Chase Total Checking account with direct deposit, as well as a Chase Savings account and receive a $350 bonus.
(The savings account requires you deposit a total of $10,000 or more within 10 days and maintain that balance for 90 days.)

Finally, the Annual Percentage Yield (APY) effective as of 3/17/2017, is 0.01% for all balances in all states.
(Interest rates are variable and subject to change.)

https://accounts.chase.com/banking/prep.do?ID=41533

Deal ends July 17.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This calendar quarter MS has little to offer unless you have a minimum spend on a new CC. Last calendar quarter, I did $... (more)

JW10 (Jul. 05, 2017 @ 6:40p) |

Ok, if you just did the bonus too, then we are definitely on the same page. (I am referring to the $500 bonus - obviousl... (more)

meade18 (Jul. 06, 2017 @ 8:51a) |

OP's originally posted Chase offer now extended to October 16, 2017

JW10 (Jul. 06, 2017 @ 8:08p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Isn't this usually a $500 offer with checking (DD) and Savings ($15k) ?

rated:
Link?

rated:
Usually $500

rated:
stanolshefski said:   Link?
  derp...added

rated:
It is the alternative offer which has been offered before. $500.00 offer tied up $15,000.00 first 30 days - then allowed balance to drop to $10,000.00

rated:
the $500 offer required the $15K to also be tied up for 90 days. you might as well go for $500. if you have the $10K lying around, then you have $15K.

rated:
ach1199 said:   Isn't this usually a $500 offer with checking (DD) and Savings ($15k) ?

The offer you asked about is back.  click the link to be sent your own personal code to give to a Chase banker in branch.  It is DIFFERENT than the OP offer.

https://accounts.chase.com/banking/prep.do?ID=10141717 

rated:
Jw your link is not working for me

rated:
Thank you, I have replaced the link I originally posted and tested it - now working.

Additionally, here is more information about the alterntive offer.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-500-checking-savings-bonus-publicly-available-branch/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

rated:
I should do it again but.... Then i think maybe they'll crack down on churning checking bonuses and ban me from Chase credit card bonuses :S. IDK... Guess I'll get the coupon just in case

I need peopleto reassure me I'm being overly cautious and not risking $1000s in future CC rewards by getting $300 every two years.

rated:
JW10 said:   Thank you, I have replaced the link I originally posted and tested it - now working.

Additionally, here is more information about the alterntive offer.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-500-checking-savings-bonus-publicly-available-branch/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Get $300 when you open a new ChaseTotal Checking® account1 and set up direct deposit2  

1 Service Fee: Chase Total Checking has no Monthly Service Fee when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
Option #1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
Option #2: Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
Option #3: Keep an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances. Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply.
2 Account Closing: If either the checking or savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.  

rated:
Option 4 - do the savings part of the coupon for another $200.00 and then the checking minimum account balance is zip zero for the combined total on deposit. My Sister did the OP $10000.00 savings deposit and the alternative checking $300 coupon for $450.00 sign up bonus.

rated:
OP's $350.00 combined bonus for checking and savings coupon offer has been extended to July 17, 2017
EXPIRED

https://accounts.chase.com/banking/prep.do?ID=41533&jp_cmp=rb/401637/aff/3_52/na&CODE=_25W99.z0tQ-hUwbTJcfVEjLiY9JgwcjZQ&MSC=_25W99.z0tQ-hUwbTJcfVEjLiY9JgwcjZQ

rated:
 UPDATED link
 $500 offer with checking (DD) and Savings ($15k)

ALTERNATIVE OFFER - Ask Chase for your coupon to be emailed to you 
 $500 offer with checking (DD) and Savings ($15k) ?
last known expiration date August 17, 2017

rated:
open just a new savings acct. ok if you're a current customer?

rated:
My understanding is current customers are not eligible. Some DoC members say if you do not have a current or recent savings account, you may get that. ASK the banker. IF he says you can get it, have him note your file that you were so advised.

Personally, IMO, there are several ways to put $10K to %15K to work and make more.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/best-bank-account-bonuses/

rated:
JW10 said:   My understanding is current customers are not eligible. Some DoC members say if you do not have a current or recent savings account, you may get that. ASK the banker. IF he says you can get it, have him note your file that you were so advised.

Personally, IMO, there are several ways to put $10K to %15K to work and make more.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/best-bank-account-bonuses/

Yeah, but there is no guarantee you make anything and there's a risk you'll lose some/

rated:
You are assuming that I am referring to situations that a loss is possible. That is not the case. I just choose different bank signups or mystery spend with a plan that provides a net gain.

Alternative Bank Signup bonus offers for July 2017.

rated:
JW10 said:   You are assuming that I am referring to situations that a loss is possible. That is not the case. I just choose different bank signups or mystery spend with a plan that provides a net gain.

Alternative Bank Signup bonus offers for July 2017.

I guess we just have a difference of opinion, because these are the exact bonuses I am doing and I consider the Chase bonus a really good one. Obviously the rate of return on a $300 bonus requiring $10,000 to be parked there for a few months isn't the same as getting a $200 bonus from M&T the same day you deposit $100. But since the $10,000 is parked somewhere anyway, why not park it where you get a bonus? In that sense I simply consider $300 > $200. If you need part of that $10,000 to do the other bonuses, then for sure skip the Chase bonus. But if you've got enough to do both, why not do both?

What is mystery spend?

rated:
This calendar quarter MS has little to offer unless you have a minimum spend on a new CC. Last calendar quarter, I did $600.00 of cashback on $12000 spend and had the spend money back in my checking account before the CC bills were due.

For the record. I agree the Chase $500.00 altetrnative can be a good one. I just completed it and just closed those accounts in June. So, it will be a while before I can consider it again.

rated:
JW10 said:   This calendar quarter MS has little to offer unless you have a minimum spend on a new CC. Last calendar quarter, I did $600.00 of cashback on $12000 spend and had the spend money back in my checking account before the CC bills were due.

For the record. I agree the Chase $500.00 altetrnative can be a good one. I just completed it and just closed those accounts in June. So, it will be a while before I can consider it again.

Ok, if you just did the bonus too, then we are definitely on the same page. (I am referring to the $500 bonus - obviously no reason to do a $350 bonus when you can get $500).

I always thought MS stood for manufactured spending, not mystery spending? I definitely think we are of the same mind and just ended up talking past each other for a minute.

rated:
OP's originally posted Chase offer now extended to October 16, 2017

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017