Business Credit Cards

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Anyone here know of funding company that can apply business cards on your behalf, and remove inquiries and get you more funding every 3 to 4 months? I went through funding companies that basically apply credit cards on your behalf. They did the app-o-rama. I could do what they did and apply to as many cards as possible. You can only have so many cards before you are stopped and credit score starts dropping when you liquidate the cards. I have heard that there are companies out there that can setup business entity on your behalf, apply for business credits. Doing so the loans do not show up on your personal credit report. The credit repair will erase inquires on your personal credit report and you can do another round of funding every 3 or 4 months.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

diamente said:   Anyone here know of funding company that can apply business cards on your behalf, and remove inquiries and get you more funding every 3 to 4 months? I went through funding companies that basically apply credit cards on your behalf. They did the app-o-rama. I could do what they did and apply to as many cards as possible. You can only have so many cards before you are stopped and credit score starts dropping when you liquidate the cards. I have heard that there are companies out there that can setup business entity on your behalf, apply for business credits. Doing so the loans do not show up on your personal credit report. The credit repair will erase inquires on your personal credit report and you can do another round of funding every 3 or 4 months.
  What?

What part of BAD IDEA is unclear?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017