• filter:

HOT! Chase United 70k + 5k (AU) miles after $3k spend (Targeted) $95AF

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Login to United mileage plus account. 
You may see an offer for 70k united miles after $3k spend+ 5k for add-on user.

Screenshots attached

• Get 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months
  • Earn 5,000 bonus miles after you add the first authorized user to your account and make a purchase with your Card during the first 3 months
  • 2 United club passes
  • $95 AF

edit: Definitely targeted.  

Member Summary

Starting page (26.17kB)
Thanks ssgcinty
Disclaimer

Landing Page (434.18kB)
Thanks ssgcinty
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Targeted, but it doesn't look like there's an invite code. This won't bypass 5/24

rated:
A hot deal would be a way around 5/24

rated:
i see only 50k.

rated:
MeraNamJoker said:   i see only 50k.
  Sounds like you've been re-accommodated to a different offer.

rated:
I got a flyer in the mail yesterday with it, logged on, and it was available. I applied, and was approved. looks like Free roundtrip flight(after $95 AF) for 2 from St. Louis to Puerto Rico later this year.

rated:
jubo said:   I got a flyer in the mail yesterday with it, logged on, and it was available. I applied, and was approved. looks like Free roundtrip flight(after $95 AF) for 2 from St. Louis to Puerto Rico later this year.
  Can you tell us if you were under or over the 5/24 rule, if you even know what that is?

rated:
I know I don't want to be targeted by United Airlines--the medical bills alone would likely exceed the bonus.

rated:
50K offer for me as well.  I'm under 5/24, so good enough to pull the trigger.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017