• filter:

5/3 $200 Bank bounus is back!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HERE 

Qualifying activities include 3 online bill payments using Fifth Third Banks's online bill payment service and direct deposit.

Bonus/Account Information: Offer not available to existing checking or Express Banking customers or to those with a Fifth Third Checking or Express Banking account that has been closed within the last 12 months. Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year. Essential Checking account must be opened between 4/10/17 and 6/30/17. All Requirements must be met and qualifying activity must be initiated and posted to the account within 90 days of account opening to obtain the $200 bonus. Bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 10 business days of completing requirements. Basic Checking, Express Banking and Business Checking accounts are excluded from this offer. $50 minimum deposit required to open all checking accounts and obtain bonus. Checking accounts may have monthly fees. Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Consult your tax adviser. See your banker for details. Not valid with any other offer.

Member Summary
Restricted geographically to: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Enter your email address to receive your $200 offer code and then take it to any Fifth Third branch to redeem. Looks like this cannot be opened online and is not national.

rated:
Does anybody know if you need a real DD or will an ACH work?
Thanks!!!

rated:
GoldenSacks said:   Enter your email address to receive your $200 offer code and then take it to any Fifth Third branch to redeem. Looks like this cannot be opened online and is not national.

Get your $200 Bonus!

APPLY NOW
Your $200 offer code will be automatically applied to the application. Account must be opened from this page.

rated:
ach from Alliant works - got the bonus 3 days ago - super fast.

rated:
dealgain said:   ach from Alliant works - got the bonus 3 days ago - super fast.
  Thanks dealgain!

rated:
SilverBullet361 said:   
GoldenSacks said:   Enter your email address to receive your $200 offer code and then take it to any Fifth Third branch to redeem. Looks like this cannot be opened online and is not national.

Get your $200 Bonus!

APPLY NOW
Your $200 offer code will be automatically applied to the application. Account must be opened from this page.

That is correct. I Applied online with my zip code in CA and got this message immediately: We do not currently offer accounts in your area.

rated:
Also not available for my NV zip code.

rated:
GoldenSacks said:   
SilverBullet361 said:   
GoldenSacks said:   Enter your email address to receive your $200 offer code and then take it to any Fifth Third branch to redeem. Looks like this cannot be opened online and is not national.

Get your $200 Bonus!

APPLY NOW

That is correct. I Applied online with my zip code in CA and got this message immediately: We do not currently offer accounts in your area.

Applied online with my zip code in SoCal and got this message immediately: We do not currently offer accounts in your area.  

rated:
"Your Application Can't Be Completed OnlineWe're sorry for the inconvenience, but at this time we are not able to process your application online. Please choose from one of the following ways to contact us, so that we can help you to understand your options"

rated:
Anything that doesn't include CA is not going to have much interest.

rated:
Added to the quick summary that this is restricted geographically to: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV

rated:
BOA ach works as Direct Deposit . I sent myself one a 2 days ago and bonus showed up this morning.

Question... If I send my girlfriend's new 5/3 account a ach from my BOA account this would be considered a direct deposit also and qualify her for the bonus?

rated:
kingdoodler88 said:   BOA ach works as Direct Deposit . I sent myself one a 2 days ago and bonus showed up this morning.

Question... If I send my girlfriend's new 5/3 account a ach from my BOA account this would be considered a direct deposit also and qualify her for the bonus?

Yes. System can't tell the difference.

rated:
according to this website, this is a soft pull for 5/3 bank. Can anyone confirm?

http://www.bankdealguy.com/fifth-third-bank-200-checking-bonus/

rated:
Ive had this account for 2 months. Can i close it now without a fee?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017