Bluebird 2 Walmart Money Transfer

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got the email today.

xxxx, now you can send money to anyone from anywhere for as little as $4 with Bluebird 2 Walmart Money Transfer Powered by Ria®.1 Recipient must be 18 years or older.

Whether you're at home or on the go, you can send money from your Bluebird Account to friends and family anywhere in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
It's simple and easy to do:
1     Log In to your Account, under Pay and Transfer choose Money Transfer
2     Enter the recipient information
3     Specify Where to Pickup and How Much
4     Review your Money Transfer details and Submit
Bluebird 2 Walmart Money Transfer Powered by Ria(R).

Once you submit the transfer, your recipient can pick up the cash in minutes at a nearby Walmart with a government-issued photo ID and pickup reference number.
Enjoy this convenient, new way to send cash quickly.

Send up to $50               $4
$50.01 to $1,000            $8
$1,000.01 to $2,500      $16 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is great for $50 and less picked up inside a Walmart.

But the old Walmart Xoom was a better deal for sending over $50 around the world.

I got this email, as well as monthly statements ever since WM closed my BlueBird over a year ago.
I'm not sure why I keep getting them.

Hii, this is great can i know about some more features related to your amazing product ? Also, would like to know if i can use this wallet with a VISA affiliated Indian debit or credit card.

Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017