• filter:

Remember discover 10% cashback deal?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
So, got this today.  Interestingly, I was considering what to do with that card just last week.

Dear (some person)

Thank you for enrolling on September 28, 2015 in our promotional offer of 10% Cashback BonusŪ on up to $10,000 in DiscoverŪ card purchases made with Discover card in Apple Pay from September 16, 2015 to December 31, 2015. Based on an internal review, we have decided to award you additional Cashback Bonus related to this promotion. It will appear on your statement within the next two billing cycles.
Thank you for choosing Discover and enjoy your Cashback Bonus.

Sincerely,
Discover Card Customer Service

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Yeah, I saw that posted somewhere else. Congrats to the few that get a 2nd chance.

rated:
I got it to. I know I purchased at least one gift card after they changed the rules. Hopefully I will get my $50 in cashback for it. Would be even better if they honored my double cashback promo and gave me $100.

rated:
Well somehow they calculated that they shorted me $304.56. No clue how they came up with that number, but I will sure take it. Thanks Discover!

rated:
daw4888 said:   Well somehow they calculated that they shorted me $304.56. No clue how they came up with that number, but I will sure take it. Thanks Discover!

I calculated my most recent benefit. They paid me for transactions where the gift card total was obscured, either by adding in misc items to throw off the total, or by purchasing odd denomination gift cards ($489.00 + 4.95 fee). If I count only those transactions, and ignore the ones were I purchased 1 or 2 gift cards for a total of $504.95 or $1009.90, then the latest amount I was paid works out to exactly 20% of those.

rated:
i got it for 151, so ill take the free money.

rated:
$900+ coming my way. Nice surprise.

rated:
Received check in the mail today for $900. Remaining of the 20% that wasn't provided before. Thanks Discover for honoring the redemptions, you made my day!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017