• filter:

FW Exclusive Kiplinger's Personal Finance $5.99 per Year at DiscountMags - Alive again.

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hi Finance People  

We have negotiated an exclusive offer with DiscountMags for Kiplinger's Personal Finance at $5.99 per year.  You can order up to two years at this price with coupon code FATWALLET. Exp 5/19

Do you all want to see threads for relevant titles like this in Finance? It is already in the Hot Deals forum, but I want to know if you all want this in the Finance forum as well. 

 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Yes, please!

rated:
Does it work for renewals? or for new orders only?

rated:
NM. Works for both.

rated:
very good magazine ... every FW should read it. Covers wide range of finance related topics - mutual fund picks, stock picks, tax, ways to save money etc etc.

rated:
I pulled the trigger on this one. Will be nice to read something not on my phone/desktop. Thanks!

rated:
Are there other finance-related titles that you'd like to see exclusive offers on?  I'm always looking for deals on The Economist, but they are few and far between.  Any others?

rated:
This is a great deal - thanks to FW for negotiating it! I'd also love to see a deal on The Economist, but I know how hard that is to find.

rated:
Last day!

rated:
Llilith said:   Are there other finance-related titles that you'd like to see exclusive offers on?  I'm always looking for deals on The Economist, but they are few and far between.  Any others?
  
The Economist and Money Magazine
 

rated:
Llilith said:   Last day!  

Hopefully we can see an offer like this again at some point.

rated:
MechTeach said:   This is a great deal - thanks to FW for negotiating it! I'd also love to see a deal on The Economist, but I know how hard that is to find.
  The best deal on The Economist is 100% off at your public library. Many even have electronic issues you can checkout snd read on iPad or whatever. Plus many other mags, including Kiplinger.

rated:
Our Exclusive for Kiplinger's is available again. This time you can order up to 3 years at $5.99 per year.

Up to 3/Yrs. of Kiplinger's Personal Finance $5.99 per yea r using our exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET" during checkout. Exp 7/2

1-Yr. Subscription - $5.99 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
2-Yr. Subscription - $11.98 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
3-Yr. Subscription - $17.97 using coupon code "FATWALLET"

rated:
Llilith said:   Our Exclusive for Kiplinger's is available again. This time you can order up to 3 years at $5.99 per year.

Up to 3/Yrs. of Kiplinger's Personal Finance $5.99 per yea r using our exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET" during checkout. Exp 7/2

1-Yr. Subscription - $5.99 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
2-Yr. Subscription - $11.98 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
3-Yr. Subscription - $17.97 using coupon code "FATWALLET"

  
I will give it a shot, thanks.

rated:
Llilith said:   Our Exclusive for Kiplinger's is available again. This time you can order up to 3 years at $5.99 per year.

Up to 3/Yrs. of Kiplinger's Personal Finance $5.99 per yea r using our exclusive coupon code "FATWALLET" during checkout. Exp 7/2

1-Yr. Subscription - $5.99 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
2-Yr. Subscription - $11.98 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
3-Yr. Subscription - $17.97 using coupon code "FATWALLET"
  

In for 3 years with "DiscountLock". Thanks for the tip.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017