10% Ace Rewards Visa on Recurring Bill Pay Jul 1–Sep 30, 2017

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
It's back w/o $ limits this time?

https://promos.acerewardsvisa.com/promo/27/ 

From Internet to insurance — earn more with your Ace Rewards Visa Card. Register for this promotion and earn up to 10% in Ace Rewards® points* when you use your Ace Rewards Visa® card for recurring monthly payments, including cable/satellite TV services, Internet-provider services, electricity or other utility bills, phone bills, and insurance premiums. They're the bills you pay all the time anyway, so why not use them to earn even more Rewards! Promotion runs from July 1 through September 30, 2017*1%, plus an additional 9% after the promotion period ends. 

Ace Rewards Visa 10% Quarterly Bonus Program — Earn 10% in Ace Rewards points for each eligible net $1 spent (purchases minus credits and returns) when you use your Ace Rewards Visa Card on category purchases up to the total purchase dollar amount cap specified for the category. The 10% in Ace Rewards points is calculated as follows: for every net $1 spent on a category purchase, you will earn 1% in Ace Rewards points (5pts/$1) and an additional 9% in bonus Ace Rewards points (45pts/$1). Bonus points will be awarded within 6 weeks after the conclusion of each offer. Category purchases in excess of the specified cap will earn 1% (5pts/$1) in Ace Rewards points for each net $1 spent. To participate, you must be an Ace Rewards Visa Cardmember in good standing (account open for at least 40 days and not over-the-credit limit or past due on the closing date for the billing cycle) and sign up at acerewardsvisa.com for each quarterly bonus offer before the end date for each promotion.U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.U.S. Bank may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.The creditor and issuer of the Ace Rewards Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.© 2017 U.S. Bank. All rights reserved.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have this card but haven't used it since the initial promo (which I can't even remember).  I do make small automated charges every 6 months to keep it active.  Never any problems with it, though. Guess it's time to take another look.

Wonder how Ace Hardware stores are doing in general, in this "Valley of Death" time for B&M retail....  I usually go to Home Depot, Lowes or Menards, which seem to have somewhat of a moat re. Amazon.  Or so I hear.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017