• filter:

AARP Chase Credit Card: $150 CB After $500 First 3 Months, 3% Gas & Restaurants, 1% Elsewhere, 12 Mos. 0%

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
No, you don't have to be a member of AARP and no, you don't have to be old like me.

AARP Chase VISA Credit Card: $150 CB When You Charge $500 In First 3 Months, Plus Unlimited 3% CB For Gas & Restaurants, With Unlimited 1% CB Everywhere Else.

0% Introductory APR for the first 12 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers.

Link To Apply For AARP Credit Card 

This site may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on certain links posted on this website. These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5."

rated:
Seems pretty good with the 3% Gas & Restaurants ...

rated:
Bonus was $200 for $500 spend when I applied last March, so maybe it will go up in the near future?

rated:
And the bonus offer I received in today's AARP email was
$100 for $500 spend/3months ..... so thanks very much
for posting the link GMY! and the head's up from "NMIMW".

rated:
Posted Jun. 14, 2017 in FatWallet thread What Credit Card Should I Get ? FAQ
Last thread page bottom.

rated:
No 5% cash back on everything for the first 3 months?

rated:
It was actually 6 months, and I miss it desperately!

rated:
JW10 said:   Posted Jun. 14, 2017 in FatWallet thread What Credit Card Should I Get ? FAQ
Last thread page bottom.

thanks for providing a link! oh, wait :p do people really care that much about getting credit for posting something like this? sigh..badges are enough for me.

here's a link to JW10's specific post in the thread he referred to: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/711457?showmessage=1989...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017