• filter:

how to use the Quicken Mobile Companion App ?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Can anyone suggest to me how to connect Quicken with Mobile phone? how to use the Quicken Mobile Companion App ?
should I,  Contact To Quicken Customer Support For This,

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Short answer: don't
Long answer: it's a total pos.

rated:
I keep hoping for this to work....but it literally doesn't work at all.

Off topic, if I can. What's a good solution? I want to auto-enter my transactions but I want to do it on my phone and not at my computer. Ideally it would be a phone+PC (or web) setup. I'm still using quicken 2007. I haven't been able to find a better solution and a new quicken definitely isn't it.

rated:
I use the Quicken mobile app. It works at least the features I'm using. What are these issues that makes one think it's a POS and another think it doesn't work at all?

rated:
I can't get it to sync at all...I've tried multiple versions over the years.

If I enter something on the mobile app it doesn't go to desktop, and same vise versa.

Does yours sync?!?!?!? If so, that's exciting news. What version are you using?

rated:
I'm using 2016.  I usually just go one way from laptop Quicken file to the mobile app.  I've never put a transaction into the mobile app to test in the reverse direction.  However, yeah, the only accounts that don't show in the mobile app for me is my investment accounts, and any error I see is that the mobile app doesn't like cents, but it is right when I drill down to view any account by itself.

rated:
Hmm interesting. I have always wanted to enter my transactions "on the go" so I don't carry around my receipts and empty out my pockets at night. Thanks for the info! Glad it works Desktop > Mobile

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017