• filter:

Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card $200 cash reward, spend $1000 first three months, ends 9/30/17

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Linky
Spend $1000 first 3 months and get $200 cash reward bonus
No annual fees

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not sure if other credit cards offer this, but this and other WF cards include:

This is a great perk if you break your cell phone.  We used it once and although the process took a couple of weeks, basically, my wife got a new phone and the company that handles the process credited the cost of the phone minus the deductible to our cc account.  Saved us about $550.

rated:
This has been known for quite some time. IMO, it's not worth it's own thread and should be posted in What Credit Card Should I Get ? FAQ

rated:
For me the great thing about this card is the color.  I have nothing like it, wheras all of the blue/black cards blend together.

rated:
therugsucker said:   Linky 
No annual fees

They make you wait 2 months to receive the $200 after you've hit the $1,000 spend requirement.  Annoying.

rated:
ken82 said:   
therugsucker said:   Linky 
No annual fees

They make you wait 2 months to receive the $200 after you've hit the $1,000 spend requirement.  Annoying.

0% APR for 12 months means I'm not worried about waiting for the bonus credit!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017